Smile Confidently with Invisalign
Are crooked or misaligned teeth ruining your smile? An unsightly smile can take away your confidence and the structural damage it does can affect your overall oral health too. Getting metal braces fitted will benefit your teeth in the long term, but wearing them can be a lengthy and uncomfortable experience. For self-conscious teenagers braces can be their biggest fear and many adults feel like they have missed their opportunity for straighter teeth.
The benefits of metal braces definitely outweigh the downsides, but if there was an even better option wouldn’t you want to take it? At Delight Dental in Ashgrove we can fit you with the Invisalign solution. These practically invisible braces are an alternative to traditional straighteners that help you to show off your smile sooner. Our experienced dentist can explain if the Invisalign treatment is right for you and guide you through the whole process.
FREE initial Consultation
We understand that correcting your teeth is a major decision and that’s why we offer free consultations to talk to you about your options and address any concerns.
There Are Benefits Beyond Your Smile
The aesthetic advantages of straightening and aligning procedures are highly important, but Invisalign offers benefits that go beyond just a great smile. These removable and clear aligners offer all the same benefits of traditional braces while advancing on the conventional procedure. Our dental team will clearly explain everything you need to know about Invisalign at your one-on-one consultation. Some of the benefits of the treatment include:
- Appearance – as we mentioned looks are important and Invisalign is clear and almost invisible, removing the chunky metal look that your teeth take on with braces. That makes them better for adults who are considering straighter teeth
- Comfortable teeth – another thing braces are known for is their uncomfortable feeling. The Invisalign aligners are completely removable meaning they won’t ache or get in the way of food and drink
- Smooth and safe – replacing wires and metal with a smooth design increases safety and reduces scratching on your gum
- Short duration – Invisalign usually corrects your teeth in a year or a year and a half while traditional braces can take up to 5 years
We have also compiled a list of frequently asked questions we get about Invisalign to help address any questions you might have.
Q. Are there restrictions on what I can eat?
- Not at all. Unlike metal braces, there are no wires for your favourite foods to get stuck in and no restrictions on what you can eat.
Q. How do I care for my aligners?
- Wash them under lukewarm water using the Invisalign cleaning crystals and make sure you brush your teeth after each meal prior to inserting them.
Q. How often should they be worn?
- While they are removable, they should be worn at all times unless you’re eating and drinking.
Q. Is the treatment painful?
- Some patients report minor discomfort in the first few days and this is normal but any pain disappears after the first few days.
Do you want to find out more or would you like to book your free consultation and discuss your alignment needs with our expert dentist? Contact us today or visit our clinic.